Monday 28 March 2011

China and Canada

Tomorrow we will be having 2 Chinese girls come into our school for an exchange program. I am very excited to learn about their culture and also to teach them what our culture is like. I'm also excited because I might find another program to help out like I did with World Vision. I'm actually looking into a career that has to do with charities and traveling to countries to help.

Did you know.....


Religion:

China has the religions, Dacist, Buddhist, Christian 3%--4% and Muslim 1% 2% where as Canada has many more but Christians 4.4% and Muslim 1.9%. I wonder why we dont have more muslim religion in Canada.

Net migration rate:

China's net migration rate is -0.03 migrations/ 1000 where as Canada's migration rate is 5.65/ 1000. I wonder why Canada has more Mirgrates then China? Aren't they both equally good countries?

Population:

China has a population of 1,336,718,015 where as Canada has a 34,030,589 population. I wonder why their population is increasing when they have a small country but Canada has so much more land and we're still less.



3 comments:

MaxL said...

Sounds like fun! I hope you had a good time! :)

Tara said...

Hahaha I did thanks :)

Amy said...

love the background.
;)