Wednesday 15 December 2010

World Vision.

Hi everyone. On Friday, Miss Pollock brought 18 students to a conference (including me) called "Make It Happen". It was a real eye opener. We learnt how to fun raise for our community, school and other places in the world. I've chosen to fun raise for World Vision. On the weekend I was With my family for our Christmas Reunion. around dinner, I decided to pull out the world vision catalogue. i told them about the field trip what i was doing it for and what i wanted to do. at the end of the night i got $ 350.00!!!


I'm planing on restoring 2 child solders because my cousin is currently in Afghanistan. Along with that i will most likely be getting clothes for a whole village!!! I hope You will follow in my foot steps and help a child in need.

1 comment:

Shauna Pollock said...

This is so incredible, Tara. I am so proud of you and you are a real role model for your peers!

Miss P