Saturday 15 January 2011

Bullying poem.

Pack leader


To the teacher, she looks innocent.
To her friends, the best thing that can
happen to them.
To me, you ask?

Well, she stalks me like a wolf hunting its prey.
Always feeding off my despair.
Her gossiping like a howl after me.
Under her glossy lips, teeth as sharp as knives.
Her bark worse then her bite.

Day by day she taunts me.
My hair is weird, my eyes, my lips, my body, my life!
Anything she can talk about has to be bad.

Home, she’s still there. Haunting. Memories in full bloom.
She’s not there but somehow, she is.
Her voice stuck in my head.
No matter where I am she’s there, right behind me.

I don’t know how to stop it.
She’s turned everyone against me.
I have no one.
I don’t know what it will lead to.
Scared for the next day.
Scared for the names, the offal laughs and rumours all about me.


And so the pack leader eats away at my shame.
Until there’s nothing left except my corps left on the ground.
I’m gone now.
I’ve made her remind herself each and every day she did this to me.
I’m gone.

No comments: