Tuesday 15 February 2011

If I had a $100

Hi everyone if I had $100 I would give money to the organization named World Vision. You probably saw the commercials on TV or the gift catalogue. Well it wouldn't be my first time I gave to World Vision. Early this year I gathered money from 30 of my family members at our family Reunion and got $355. $50 of my own money went towards the things I got. I decided to purchase 2 save a child solider, because my cousin is in the army and to think there's kids younger then me who are in the army makes me sad. I also decided to purchase stock a clinic. I decided to get this because we are lucky enough to have medicine when we need it where as other families have to wait a long time just to get some type of needle. I also decided to purchase literacy for children because I really like to read. The last one i got was save a sexually exploited child, so I was saving a child from being sexually abused or raped or even just made them safe from being scared for life.



Back to the assignment. I decided that if I had $100 I would give it to World Vision. You can say I really like world vision. I would purchase clothing for 25 children which is giving a village facing cold climates. I'm giving them warmth. That was $35. I also would get educate a girl. I decided to do this because I am a girl and to even think that a girl can't get an education is just upsetting, like that could be me. So that was $65. all of this came to a total of $95. Now... what would you give to a person if you had $100??



1 comment:

Amy said...

good question tara, n if I had $100 I would give sonme to hobos on the street n then i would buy myself somthin nioce ;P