Tuesday 30 November 2010

GLEEKS (glee wedding)

wow guys, sorry I haven't done a gleek in a while butttt.... none the less I'm doing it now :).
did you guys see "Furt"??? It was soooo cute. Basically what happened was Kurt's dad and Fin's mom got married. Intense right? :) it was cute cause Fin said that he'll be keeping good care of his new step brother  at school and sang just the way you are by Bruno mars. The other song that I really liked was marry you. I'm not sure who its by but. I'll find out. They sang it while walking down the aisle. It was realllllyyyy cute. Anyways till next week everyone :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Marry You was also by Bruno Mars! You're right, Furt was so cute!

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh, cutest episode ever! I cried towards the end...
GLEE ROCKS!!!!