Sunday 7 November 2010

History 3,2,1.

on Friday we went on a field trip to the museum of civilization and Miss Pollock asked us to do a  3,2,1.

3. Specific things you enjoyed overall.

- I liked how the actors really made it seem real.
-And how at the end they took time to let us look around.
- Especially how they pick on some of the people in our class. (Mateen)

2.Important things you learned.

- I learnt that many men died just by drowning.
-I also learnt that alot of first people that lived in the Artic had to survive manly on whales.

1. Thing that you would've changed.

- I would've changed how the afternoon went. I wish they made it more exciting and make us really excited to learn.

Also wanted to say thanks to Miss Pollock for booking the field trip.

1 comment:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Tara,

You're very welcome. I also had a wonderful time and learned a lot. Thanks for the good work on your post. I agree that the afternoon program seemed to be targeted at a younger group, but the play in the morning was so amazing!

I hope you have a lovely weekend.